In preparation for tonight’s Halloween party we have had our baking and making hats on. We’ve created lovely posters to decorate the walls and have made these scary Halloween lollies for yummy post dinner treats.
We’ve had a little taste and as they’re so yummy we thought we’d share!
- Firstly buy a slab of chocolate or chocolate drops
- Heat and stir the chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of hot water until it’s all melted
- Lay out some tin foil on a flat surface
- Once the chocolate cools a little, poor into ghosty shapes on the foil
- Lay a stick into each shape (we cut the ends off some cotton buds)
- Pop into the fridge to cool
Yummy! Scary! Yummy!